Dental Handpiece Lubricants
Aerospace Lubricants, Inc., manufacturers a lubricant which Handpiece Ancillary Products of Canada has current marketing rights in the United States and Canada for use in the dental industry. Handpiece Ancillary Products of Canada markets this product as EZ Lube OneStep which is an extremely high viscosity lubricant, specifically for the unique requirements of pneumatic (air-driven) dental handpieces.
Some of the advantages of our dental handpiece lubricant include:
- Withstands the high temperatures of autoclaving to meet ADA/CDA sterilization procedures
- Cleans as it lubricates, as a "ONESTEP" lubricant: cleaners are not required
- Increases turbine cartridge and bearing life
- Comes in the different and proper 'delivery' containers for the varying requirements applicable to different types of equipment:
- 2oz specially designed and selected Dropper Bottles: for use in properly metering drops or even smears of lubricant into low-speed motors, straight and contra attachments and heads, clips, reverse rings, axles, crowns, and other interior and exterior parts for PROPER lubrication and maintenance. Practically drip-free with the special nozzle that is used, your handpience maintenance-staff will be very pleased at the control they have with this dropper bottle. And so will the Doctor: no waste or spillage, no mess in the clean-rooms or the operatories. No wasted money.
- 500ml Aerosol spray cans (replacing the KaVo cans, and accepting the same nozzle so they cross-over exactly) with nozzles available for most brands, 3, 4 or 5 hole, or into any handpiece component with the generic nozzle attached with each can. Specifically designed for high-speed handpieces, but useful for contras, straights, heads, and with care low-speed motors as well.
- 500ml Refills for "Assistina"-type automated handpiece cleaning machines: specifically designed for the lubrication aperture of the machines, (replacing W&H Adec refills, and all similar refills for auto-machines)
- Supplied with concise instruction sheets in each single order of Dropper Bottles and Aerosol Spray containers, the "whens", "wheres" and "hows" of proper maintenance protocol.
- Distributed internationally, bilingually labeled, and approved by professional repair technicians and dental clinics in all settings.